Pages

11/30/2009

sale! sale! sale!

The weekend after Thanksgiving is a big shopping weekend.
And a very big sale weekend!
Did you have a sale in your shop? How did it go?

small card stock tent style sales tags, 250 pieces, variety of tags, 1 inch x1 inch flat, sale, supplies, pos
NoStoneLeftUnturned2.etsy.com

Lots of team members had and are still having sales!
Support Trashion! Buy handmade!
EtsyTrashion.etsy.com

10 Cards for 35 Bucks  Choose any 10 cards from my entire shop Birthday Xmas Anniversary Just Because
dandee.etsy.com

3 comments:

karen said...

Everything is my shop is 40% OFF until tonight 11:59PM EST1

Get them while they last!

Mara said...

I'm offering free US shipping (on purchases of $5 or more) thru December 31st!

http://maram.etsy.com

Junque Rethunque said...

I had a sale in my shop, but no one noticed. :) I just seem to sell better in person... whatever.