Pages

4/12/2010

Minding your SEO

I don't know about you, but this has been on my mind a lot lately.
I received a link to this post on
Minding Your Own Business - Top 10 Tips to Improve Your SEO
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_iz5FaILn6j4/S8JZKFpxZSI/AAAAAAAABvE/vxBT7gXmgWc/s1600/seo.png
It has very understandable tips that will help you to get traffic to your site,
which is great, because I need understandable!
And the free Etsy SEO Guide you can also find in this Storque post about SEO

What are you doing to drive traffic to your shop?

2 comments:

Ginny the Sock Monkey said...

I hand out a lot of business cards, although I'm not sure how effective it is. I also wear my wares all the time as a walking advertisement!

Great post though, I will be reading this thoroughly.

Ginny the Sock Monkey said...

ALSO thanks for adding my blog to your feed!